Unparalleled Community Service

Free Consultation

In which state did your incident occur?*

what happens when i’m pulled over for dui? | houston dui attorney

What Happens When I’m Pulled Over for DUI in Houston?

One of the worst feelings when you’re driving is the moment you see the red and blue lights behind you. You know you’re getting pulled over. Even if you’ve done nothing wrong, you get scared. You start wondering if you ran a red light a few miles back. You may check to see that your…

breaking news brought to you by eddington & worley

Gas Station Owner Arrested After Reportedly Shooting at Contractor

PALESTINE, TX. –  The gas station owner arrested after reportedly shooting, causing a disturbance on Tuesday night. Officers from the Palestine Police Department responded to the Valero convenience store at 3001 West Oak around 7 p.m. following multiple reports that gunshots were heard. On arrival, they spoke to the victim, 38-year-old Houston resident Syed Khaliq.…

what are the penalties for dui in houston? | dui lawyer houston

What are the Penalties for DUI in Houston?

If you’re caught driving under the influence in Houston, Texas, you’ll be facing some pretty stiff penalties. The law purposely makes the punishment for DUI harsh. It is such a dangerous offense, the courts and law enforcement do whatever they can to prevent it. Given the strict penalties, most people are deterred from driving drunk.…

what should i expect in my texas dwi case? | texas dwi attorney

What Should I Expect in My Texas DWI Case?

If the police arrest you for a DWI in Corpus Christi, TX, you may not be sure what to expect. This is not surprising. Many people accused of DWIs have never before been in trouble with the law. Naturally, they aren’t quite certain what to expect from the criminal justice system. That’s where a Texas…