Unparalleled Community Service

Free Consultation

In which state did your incident occur?*

picture of a person accused of domestic violence

How Serious Are Domestic Violence Allegations?

If you’ve been accused of domestic violence in Houston, TX, you need to take it seriously. Even if you’re sure you’re innocent, you need to contact a Houston criminal defense attorney as soon as possible and follow their advice. Depending on the specific nature of the charge, the penalties can be harsh so you need…

what should i do if i've been arrested in tx? | abilene criminal attorney

What Should I Do If I’ve Been Arrested in Abilene, Texas?

Getting arrested can be scary, confusing, and embarrassing. If you’ve never been in trouble with the law and you’ve done nothing wrong, the experience can be even worse. It helps to be prepared if you find yourself in such a situation in Abilene, Texas. It is important that you don’t panic. Instead, assert your right…

a person calling to ask to questions about when to hire a lawyer

Questions to Ask When Hiring a DWI Lawyer

Like other states, Texas takes driving while intoxicated seriously. If you were caught driving while impaired or with a high blood alcohol concentration, you can face stiff penalties. These penalties are both criminal and administrative. This means you could end up in jail, incur heavy fines and have your driver’s license taken away. You probably…

a picture of a dwi lawyer in houston working on a case

How Does Hiring a DWI Lawyer in Houston Help Me?

If you have never been accused of driving while intoxicated, you may be wondering if you need a DWI lawyer in Houston. Since drinking and driving is a crime, DWI charges in Houston, TX are dealt with in criminal court. Under the law, you have the right to represent yourself, but most defendants opt not…