Unparalleled Community Service

Free Consultation

In which state did your incident occur?*

murder charge defense lawyer with client

What is the Difference Between Manslaughter and Murder in Houston, Texas?

If you’ve been charged with either murder or manslaughter in Houston, Texas, you’re clearly in some trouble. Regardless of which crime you’re charged with, a conviction will mean several years in prison and fines of up to $10,000. A conviction for any homicide in Houston is going to seriously impact your life. That’s why it’s…

fire breaks out in house

Burned Remains Identified as Missing San Antonio 20-year-old

SAN ANTONIO — A San Antonio family has appealed for a killer to come forward after a missing young woman was found burned beyond recognition Tuesday.  Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar said on Friday that the burning human remains found in Atascosa belonged to 20-year-old Meagan Elizabeth Gonzales. Salazar said Gonzales had been reported missing…

can i be charged with dwi in houston if i’m caught with drugs on me?

Can I Be Charged with DWI in Houston if I’m Caught with Drugs on Me?

One of the first things the police in Houston do when they pull a driver over is check to see if they appear impaired. This means they check to see if you’re under the influence of drugs or alcohol. A lot of people think that the cops can only test you for alcohol. And, in…

picture of a person trying to rob someone

Man accused of robbing 12-year-old in Northeast Austin

AUSTIN — Police have arrested a man who is accused of robbing a 12-year-old boy who was standing at a bus stop in northeast Austin. Officers say the robbery occurred on October 22 around 1:54 p.m. at the intersection of Tartan Lane and Teasdale Terrace. The intersection is near the Windsor Hill community. The boy…